PLAYipp is looking for an ambitious Corporate Account Manager
Our exciting growth journey continues! We are seeking an individual with a burning passion for digitalisation, someone who can take PLAYipp and our new customers to new heights by contributing to further digitising the Norwegian market together. As a Corporate Account Manager, your task will be to encourage PLAYipp’s new customers to utilise our solutions.
The focus is on growth and building strong relationships. Your role will be advisory and solution-oriented. There is a high demand for solutions that can automate time-consuming and manual work processes. At PLAYipp, we aim to make this service available to as many customers as possible in the Norwegian market through our partner channel.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Budget responsibility
- Consultative sales of B2B solutions to large and small businesses
- Proactively engage with new customers
- Some travel may be required
- Research potential and existing customers
- Building, nurturing, and maintaining customer relationships
- Familiarity with the partner channel
- Proficient in consultative product and solution sales – business understanding is a plus
- Thrives in a high-paced environment
- Some sales experience, preferably in the IT industry
The ability and willingness to learn are highly emphasized above the qualifications mentioned.
- Initiative, outgoing, and proactive
- Curious and resourceful
- Ability to think outside the box and inspire those around you
- An exciting journey with innovative solutions
- Exciting opportunities for personal development, diverse tasks, and a high degree of responsibility
- A central role in our growth phase
- An excellent workplace with a lot of enthusiasm, dedication, and a culture of sharing
- An employer that values reliability, respect, innovation, competence, and teamwork
- A challenging and exciting position in a young, innovative, and highly social environment